Mark each question with:
1 for Never
2 for Occasionally
3 for Often
4 for Always
- Find it impossible to say no?
- Agree to things because they’re expected of you?
- Wait to be offered a raise instead of asking for one?
- Feel you’re not allowed to say “no” even if you’re drowning with work/concerns?
- Ask for permission when getting permission is unnecessary? Example: “Is it okay if I go on break or eat while we’re meeting”?
- Get asked to stay late at work or do work nobody else wants to do?
- Apologize even when you haven’t done anything wrong?
- Put up with unwanted noise rather than ask someone to stop using their mobile phone, personal stereo, etc?
- Believe people don’t want to hear what you have to say?
- Find it impossible to take the initiative at meetings?
- Have friends that overstay their welcome?
- Worry about what other people think, even if you don’t even know them?
- Eat food you don’t like rather than send it back?
- Smile when you are giving or receiving bad news?
- Go on holiday’s you don’t want because everyone else want to go there?
- Find yourself saying “Whatever you want to do is fine with me” when someone asks you what you want to do?
- Seek confirmation when you make a suggestion. Example: “Is that alright with you”?
- Ask redundant questions such as; “Can I ask a question”? or “Would it be all right if…”?
One thought on “Behavioral Test Instructions”
Comments are closed.