English Proficiency Test (EPT) Reviewer – STRUCTURE
Answers Part 1
Part 1 – STRUCTURE
- The enterprising daughter who inherited a vast fortune from her super rich and powerful father is going to Europe to venture into other business deals.
2. Helium, a new element in the sun, is the ash left when atoms of hydrogen are fused in the furnace of the sun.
3. To everybody’s surprise, the captain, looking at his best, as there ahead of all the rest.
4. People of worst Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) damage were not necessarily those who had smoked the longest but those who began smoking at a young age.
5. The primordial purpose of schooling is ultimately to learn how to learn.
6. Before the seeds germinated, I did not know what kind of plants the would be.
7. In April 1906, an earthquake never before equaled in violence stroke a part of the United States, particularly San Francisco, California.
8. Ballooning revenue collections, mushrooming infrastructures and expanding transportation and communication facilities conspicuously manifest the speedily growing economy of the city.
9. The latest addition to the year – round regional cultural showcase is the new, state-of-the-art light and sound museum which exhibits the country’s past and its present.
10. Oral rehydration is attempted to replace lost body fluids in the early stages of fever.
11. It could be gleaned from the article that mass media have both positive and negative influence to society.
12. Of all the sports that develop strong bodies, swimming is the best.
13. The legalization of divorce, until such time, has been a hotly-contested issues in our society.
14. A website is limited because it links you to other websites where you can access for more information and discoveries.
15. The happy children, majestically costumed, paraded in the busy streets in celebration of their school foundation.