Lessons that we impart to our students are our main goal. Different lessons and topics are being discussed each in every lesson attended. To review those important lessons please feel free to read the categories below.
This features a few of lessons discussed in different levels. The Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Kinds of Nouns, Genders, Counters, Collectives, Determiners, Count and Non-Count Nouns, and Partitives
- Punctuation Marks and It’s Usage
- When to Use a Comma
- VERB as an action word, not an action word, linking/BE and other related
- Degrees of Comparison – Activity 23
- Degrees of Comparison – Positive, Comparative and Superlative
- Writing a Simple Composition
- Writing a Simple Persuasive Text
- How Much vs. How Many “Count, Non-count Nouns and Partitives
- Ways of Using the Words – Time, Place and more with Examples
- Active – Passive Form
- Conditionals with Examples
- Grammar Error Analysis
- TABLE OF TENSES – COMPARISON
- A, AN and THE
- Uses of Can/Could and Will/Would
- COMMON PREPOSITIONS
- Phrasal Prepositions
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Regular Transitions of Nouns and Verbs
- Taken Cared of vs. Taken Care of
- Often Misused Words or Phrases
- “Figure It Out Game” Activity 106 for Listening Skills
- 10 Common Colloquial Reductions and Liaisons
Lesson Guide is one of the strategies that teachers are comfortable to use. This includes planning and creating good management to implement different lessons for the day.
Some of the students enrolled for communication on Travelling.